Monday, June 15, 2015

Lost Photos

ARRRRRRGGHHHHH!!!! I just did something stupid! I've just added a new memory card to my mobile to make sure I have enough room for my photos. After the memory card was added, I transferred the photos I took with my mobile straight to that memory card. The problem is that it automatically started numbering my photos from zero again. I was transferring the photos to My Pictures and for some reason I must've clicked the wrong option, so the photos that had the same numbers as the older photos I had transferred to my HD were gone. And the stupid thing was that I didn't even check first, so right after the photos were transferred, I deleted the files from my mobile. Dohhhh!!!

They're not really such important photos (thankfully), but still it's a shame to lose those photos. Next time I will never delete before checking first. Here are some of the photos that didn't get lost. I made some more kaleidoscope photos the other week. 

Here are two original photos:



And the kaleidoscope versions of those photos:



I actually had other versions of the kaleidoscope photos (in one of them, it showed that R2 with two heads), but unfortunately they got lost. Ugh! Oh well...

Anyhow, the beginning of summer here has been CCCCCOOOOOOLLLLDDDD. Yesterday was not such a bad day because the sun was partly shining and when the clouds weren't covering it, it was warm enough to sunbathe outside (with a jacket still 'coz the wind was cold). Back in May we had a day that was as warm as 20'C, but after that it just went downhill. The weather prediction for this week is so bad that we're still using our winter blanket (usually by this time we're already using our summer blanket). That said, I've planted some flowers in our flower bed outside.



Midnight Film Sun Festival has come and gone. I've seen lots of tourists wearing woolen hats and winter jackets as the nights were brrrrr he he he he he...The best thing about this year's Midnight Sun Film Festival was the sushi being sold in one of the stands (well, actually a car)! In a place where there's no Chinese or Asian restaurant, it's a treat! :-D

This is the delicious sushi portion that I had when I went out with my friends to check out the crowd. €11 per portion. I really hope they'll come back next year he he he he...


OK, I'll do some blog-hopping now, but before I leave, enjoy this music:

4 comments:

  1. I ever did lost some of our vacation photos too. I know that feelings :((

    Sushi looks delicious but I never eat them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, losing holiday photos is the worst feeling! :-(

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Glad they weren't really important but still a shame and annoying! I have to sort the memory out on my camera and mobile too, just hate deleting picture, and need to sort out extra storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a facepalm moment when I realized I should have let them be before deleting them permanently from my mobile. Oh well...lesson learnt!

      Delete