Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer-Autumn (Kesä-Syksy)

The temperature has been going rapidly down lately compared to those glorious, hot days that we had had this summer. From the 30'C during the days, it's now maximum 20'C. Mostly it's even cooler than that, especially when the sun isn't shining. The temperature these days are about 8-17'C and it gets darker after 10.30 pm. Funny how it still managed to surprise me when I looked out of the window last weekend at around midnight and noticed that the street lamps were on!!!! Yes, they have been off for months already he he...We'll be able to enjoy the stars and the moon again! :-D

The trees have noticed the difference in temperature, as well. I took some photos today at MIL's place with hubby's mobile phone. Here are two original photos that I didn't edit at all.



And below are two photos taken with Painting Camera program on hubby's phone, which I then edited using ACDSee. I don't know why the second one came out so small when I transferred the file to my computer, but oh well...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the colours on the first one. I love the change of seasons, I often think I'm ready now for nature to evolve and to appreciate the colours and celebrations a new season brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love what you wrote, about being ready to appreciate and celebrate each new season. :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, Amel. These days, we have autumn weather as well. Lots of wind and raining. Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it has rained here as well. :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice photos. The colors were like coffee for my eyes this sleepy Monday morning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed them, Jeff. :-)

      Delete