Monday, May 19, 2008

StoryMash: My Attempt At Writing Parts of Stories

The other day while I was browsing online for other types of opportunities to get money online, I came across StoryMash. It's a very interesting website for those who want to try writing parts of stories. You don't even need to complete one story as everybody can continue other people's stories.

Would you like to read mine? I wrote down the beginning of a story a few years back which I never finished he he he he...


At first I didn't want to show you my writing since I'm pretty embarrassed ha ha ha ha...but turns out that the more people who read my story, the more money I can possibly get HE HE HE HE HE HE...

They're also running a writing contest now. If you're interested in writing, why don't you register and join? Or if you only like reading, I think you can also contribute by giving votes for the writers.

Anyway, I'll try to join the contest later on since I really want to write PLUS get some prizes HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...Even if I don't win anything, it'll just be good enough for me to try to do something I've been wanting to do years and years and years back.




2 comments:

  1. I am here!! But need to do grocery shopping.. will read carefully later ok! I see PRIZES.. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity: HA HA HA HA...Okayyyy!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete