Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Luosto Trip Pics #1

Since I took many pics, I'm going to divide this picture post. Sorry I haven't been able to blog-hop. I've been so tired ----> I'm near my PMS, you know? HE HE HE HE HE...

First of all we went to Luosto Park. There we watched a short video clip about Luosto Park and its surroundings, then I took pics of these animals in that small "museum" he he...

If you wanna see a bigger view of any of the pics, don't forget to click to enlarrrgeeee he he he he...













Then the guide guided us toward the path toward the cabin where we could grill our own sausages. Here was what we saw on the journey to the cabin:



Yep, still plenty of snow HE HE HE HE...Here's the landscape view of the same spot:






And here's me posing with Luosto Fell as my background HO HO HO HO HO...



At the entrance of the park, she left us to go back to the office since they were understaffed during this low season. So with the sun on our back and smiles on our faces, we went our way (it was around 1,2 km) and look what we sawwwwwwww on the way there:





Our teacher told us that the above tree happened to have such kind of bark because of the wind. Since the wind was so strong, so it grew in a circular motion. Thus it created such a pattern. Interesting, isn't it? ;-D



I was VERY impressed with this unbelievable tall tree below:



I also took time to take a group pic of my friends and teacher he he...



Anyway, after such a nice walk, we finally found the cabin to grill our sausages HE HE HE HE HE HE...

Ta-daaaaa!!!! (Unfortunately it was too small to take a good pic of all of us inside the cabin!)



And this is me standing near the stairs leading further down the park. We didn't go there, though, as we didn't have time to do so. As you can see in the pic, I've got lots of reddish spots due to acnes. :-((( DARN acnes...ah well, but I'm still cute, am I not? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!



The last pic of the day is the view of the stairs without me:



Stay tuned for more pics of us and more breathtaking landscape pics he he he he...I hope I can blog-hop tomorrow!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pixs! What acne? cannot see lah... :-)
    That twisted tree is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that amazing? I think a girl from Bandung that has been in that place can be counted by fingers! Are you the one and only? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Amel. All of ur shots. Someday I will visit Finland and take lots of shots hi hi hi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning pictures.

    I love the long tree! And the last picture.

    Looks like you had a great time.

    How were the sausages?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again!

    The owls are incredible!!! Loved them, and the bear is not bad either; but the owls are off the hook!

    You still look gorgeous :D! Just think that the spots are for a good cause ;)!

    Lovely pics indeed!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blur Ting: Yeah, I also LOVED those twisted trees! ;-D Glad you enjoyed the pics he he he...yeah, I'm very critical of acnes hi hi...

    Trinity: Hmmm...maybe I am the one and only Bandung girl who's been there. Who knows? ;-D

    Jul: Yes, yes, come here and enjoy your stay he he...;-D

    Kathy: Glad you enjoyed them all. ;-D

    The World According to Me: The tall tree is incredible, isn't it? I wish you could see it yourself. ;-D

    And the sausages were GREAT! ;-D

    Max: YEEESSSSS, I've exactly the same view. The owls are INCREDIBLE, esp. the first one as it's hanged up there he he he...;-D

    And you're right about the spots he he he...Think positive, think positive he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bear looks so real hehe... I love the 9th and 1oth pics, Amel. SO amazingly breathtaking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete