Friday, May 23, 2008

I Passed YKI testi!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I passed the test!



Got the certificate today, sent to our address he he he he...One has to pass level 3 to be able to use the certificate to apply for Finnish citizenship after one has lived in Finland for a number of years. I was worried that I wouldn't get a solid 3 for the speaking part, since it was really HORRENDOUS he he he...I knew that I'd get a good mark for the writing part, since I thoroughly enjoyed that part he he he...

I got 3 for speaking comprehension, speaking, writing comprehension, grammar + vocabulary, but I got 4 for the writing part.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!



I felt like jumping up and down, you know? Receiving the certificate gave me a huge burst of energy he he he...so I was like a tiny ball of fireeeeeeee he he he he...or a cute pinkish pig jumping up and down LOL LOL LOL!!!

I sent SMS to my family right away and after Tae-bo and shower, I also notified my teacher. She was pleased to hear the news, of course. ;-D

OK, now time for me to blog-hop he he he he...

16 comments:

  1. Hey Amel!!

    Congratulations, Girl!!!!! *Hugs*
    I am so happy for you :D! And I am so honoured to be the first one to expressed it here in your blog :P!

    Straight 3? I am so proud (although I knew that you'd make it) of you :-D!!

    *Big Hug*!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max: Hey, Buddy! THANKS SO MUCH for your hugs and comment. I'm HAPPY to be visited by you he he he...;-D

    Hope you'll have a FAB weekend! ;-D Now it's my turn to visit you he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...congrat Amel. In short time you learn Finnish language and you pas with great level. Congrat again. Can not stop smiling isn't it hi hi hi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I never doubted this for a moment!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you that I feel like dancing around with you!!!

    Oh my you are such an inspiration....sending you big big hugs and lotsa' love!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... congratulation amel!
    I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrates Amel. I'm so proud of you. I can imagine how tough to learn a foreign language from scratch. You are so cool. Your Finnish citizenship is coming your way now. YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With your hard work, I know you could make it!! You go girl. That's the biggest prize for you, you and hubby should have a big celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder! You have given the best effort for this! Congrats!! God bless your hard work Mel...

    so when you will start to blog in Finnish? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! I knew you would pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Im so happy to know that you passed especially if its something you really wanted and you got it. Good for you and I wish you the best. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy for you, buddy! I could feel the joy. WELL DONE!!! *BIG HUGSSS* :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amel,

    i hope you drop at my post today :D
    in here Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, everybody!

    THANKS SO MUCH for your support and encouragement and for sharing my victory moment HE HE HE HE...

    Hubby and I celebrated it by sharing different types of cider HA HA HA HA HA...

    And I'll create a Finnish blog after my training's done and I have more free time to do so. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done!
    I am so pleased for you. Huge congratulations and praises from me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the test it was wonderful all were 3 I am so happy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ijiihj: CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!! I can relate to your feelings. Must be SO HAPPY!!! WOOHOOOO!!! THANKS for letting me know! :-D

    ReplyDelete