Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3BT: May 27, 2008

1. Enjoying our trip to Luosto Park and The Amethyst Mine THOROUGHLY with my classmates and Finnish teacher. Plus it's GORGEOUS weather: not too hot, not too cold HUE HE HE HE HE HE...Bless us! ;-D




2. The look on our teacher's face when she received some gifts from us. And I managed to wrap my gift inside a "Tandoori Chicken" box (it was the PERFECT size for my gift!) and at first she thought that I had given her that LITERALLY HI HI HI HI...It was SO MUCH FUN reliving the Christmas party incident when a friend thought I had given her frozen kebab meat HA HA HA HA HA...

3. The beautiful landscape surrounding us. I'll upload the pics tomorrow. I'm just SO tired right now and tomorrow I still have a regular class (computer class this time).

4. Hubby worrying over me HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

5. Finding two nice amethyst stones for myself to keep. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

6. Laughter. I hear so much laughter today. Mmmmmmm...



7. Grilling sausages in a small cabin in Luosto Park together. YUM YUMMMMMM!!!!

8. Hubby lovingly helped me take out a sliver of wood from under my skin with a needle he he he...THANKS SO MUCH, Bunny!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an idyllic day Amel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great you have fun, let me know when you finish upload the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really deserve a lot of credit for seeing so much good in what comes your way. I'm glad your teacher received gifts from your class, she is lucky to have such a good class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish: Yeah, it was indeed, esp. since it was our last trip together he he...

    Jul: Okay, Jul! ;-D

    Vince: THANKS for your compliment, Vince. Sometimes I "forget" to count my blessings, so I need more discipline in doing so every day of my life he he...

    Well, we're SO LUCKY to have her as our teacher. She's such an angel! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, your teacher thought you had given her Tandoori Chicken!

    Wow, you found amethyst stones?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe... I remember the story about the frozen kebab heheheee... :D Haven't visiting you lately, but glad to hear that you had so much fun, buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete