Monday, October 01, 2007

3BT: October 1, 2007

1. Today I was SOOO ecstatic 'coz when I was walking home from the supermarket, I spotted a cute squirrel trying to find some food near my apt. building, so I stopped and tried to approach it slowly, very slowly, then I stopped when it was about 1 metre away from me.

It kept on moving up and down nimbly and then after a while it moved to a tree on my direction. At first it jolted to see me, but since I didn't even move once inch, it MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was only about 40 cm away from the squirrel. It felt SO GREAT!!! ;-D The first time a squirrel made eye contact with me!!! YIIIHHHAAAAA!!!!! I wish I had had my camera with me so that I could have had it on tape he he he...Oh well...

This is a pic of a Finnish squirrel that stole a Kinder egg he he he he...Found it in the below site:

Pic taken from this site: Caffeine Overdose


2. Making my own pizza from scratch and then it tasted SOOOOO GOOD hi hi hi hi...Topping: mince meat (of course cooked with garlic and tomatoes), reindeer meat, salami, mushroom (only on my side of the pizza), pineapple (only on his side of the pizza), jalapeno chili, and cheese. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Yeah, I'm a foodie he he he he...

3. Hubby hiding behind the door when I went home from the supermarket and spooked me (he was home for lunch). DARN him he he he he he...

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Mel Kaye, THANKS A LOT for the award!!! I'm so honoured!!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home-made pizza is good... I like Italian style, with lots of herbs baked in a super hot oven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother Hen: Lots of herbs, eh? I don't know Italian style. All I know is what my hubby taught me to make he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a pecan tree in our backyard, so therefore, we have lots of squirrels who climb in the tree and run around our yard. My husband doesn't like them but I think they are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing cute animals like the squirrel in the pic...sooo cute!! Feel like to catch one myself hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy: OOOHHHHH...you're LUCKY to have lots of 'em around!!! ;-D

    Choc Mint Girl: Yeah, I posted the pic 'coz it was the most similar one to the squirrel I saw yesterday he he he he...

    ReplyDelete